Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Quick Recap

Well, as you are all well aware, I haven't been that good about updating our blog very often seeing as Halloween was like 6 months ago and I'm almost halfway through school now. I will do my best to recap any major events that have happened in our lives for you all. I will start with Christmas and some photos....

We went to San Jose for Christmas last year to visit my parents and it was a lot of fun! Before we went, we did our own personal gift exchange at home. Look at our cute little tiny tree :)


And then we went to California. We visited the children's museum....

Here's Nate

And Dallin ( I think his collar is popped)

And Dad
And I'm really not sure if this is Nate again or Mckay. Either way, it's a good face.
And then waiting outside the Museum

On another day we went to the beach to see the tide pools. It was a bit of a hike to get there. But it was beautiful!


We had a barefoot hippie couple take this for us. They saw us taking individual pictures and told us we needed to take the picture together or it wasn't worth taking pictures. I thought is was pretty funny that they said that.
and then we made it to the tide pools! So pretty....





I guess the culinary side of Nate makes him think he needs to taste everything he picks up. hehe
Thank goodness he didn't try to taste this one!
Me and the kids went to the sandy part to play on the shoreline
I almost got caught by the water

And then I got to hold baby Charlotte. That was the end of our Christmas trip!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys got to go to the beach. It's so much fun. That is a little strange that Nate tasted the starfish. I bet it tasted really salty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fun Christmas pictures. I like your little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious! You haven't posted in forever and now we get three posts at once! Good job, Sarah. I love blog posts with lots of pictures. Its fun to have all the memories. I had a wonderful time at Christmas. I'm glad everyone was here so we could do fun things together. I think the beach will always be my favorite place to go.

    ReplyDelete