Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we had dinner with our good friends Nick and Chelsey and their new baby Jade.  It was an amazingly delicious feast!

Nate brined the turkey - SO GOOD



Nate's full plate

The babies hanging out together while we ate

So happy sitting with her Daddy!

We also got the chance to take some family pictures for the first time with all 3 of us.  For once I wasn't the goofy looking one in every picture!  Nate and Olivia also had their fair share of non-photogenic faces.

 This one's my favorite

 We got photo bombed by Indie

Olivia decided to wave at the camera in this one :)



2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's the most beautiful turkey I have ever seen. You Thanksgiving feast looks delicious--and beautiful. I love all your family pictures. You're a good looking bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family pictures! My favorite is the one with the dog. :)

    ReplyDelete