Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry December PhotoDump to you, Blogger!

Before I go into the Christmas post, I figured I'd share all these random photos taken throughout the month of December that don't really belong to a post on their own.  Enjoy!

Nate does a lot of little photo shoots with her on his cell phone




I love her face in this one!  You don't mess with her, she will cut you.

Working on those smiles

The picture on the left is of Nate as a baby, she looks a lot like him!

I promise, she did this all by herself, no posing!

I don't know what it is about Santa but apparently even a 6 week old baby who shouldn't know any better is terrified of him!  Note: She was perfectly happy before we handed her over and was just fine as soon as we took her back, just didn't like santa...


Hanging out in her Bumbo after Christmas, she really loves this thing.  Probably because she likes to be able to see what's going on and it helps her sit up.

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get enough of her! I love the side by side of Nate's baby picture with her. She looks a lot like baby Nate. A very cute, feminine baby Nate...

    ReplyDelete