Thursday, October 3, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Ok I know I have been offensively horrible about updating the blog since we cancelled the internet!  I can't decide now if it's better to try and fill the void of lapsed time or just start over from current time... Maybe some of both. First things first, I feel it's very important to make a note that Olivia's surgery went great! (I know, that was more than 3 months ago... :/ sorry!)

So my last real update on Olivia's growth was that she could roll over... in one direction. She can now roll both ways, crawl, climb up things, and most importantly, WALK! I will do another post soon about all her 11 month excitement, don't you worry one little bit!

I'm sure that most people are keeping up with us via Facebook and instagram but that's still no excuse for my terrible blogging habits. Please enjoy these random adorable photos now:

These two are from a day at aunt Julie's pool. After swimming I took her swim diaper off bit apparently forgot to bring a dry one out. So Olivia spent a little time in the nude.



She is very independent and prefers to feed herself whole fruit. She would rather take bites herself than be fed small pieces. It's pretty funny.

These were our 4th of July pancakes. She loved them and was just being the silliest little girl that day!


This is a small glimpse into what it's like trying to fold laundry here. She's either standing on piles to get into more stuff, or she's grabbing things from the pile and throwing them...

One night we got take out. Turns out the styrofoam was more desirable that the food inside it.

Olivia LOVES straws! We finally got her a sippy cup with a straw in it and now she drinks all the time!

And lastly, Olivia tormenting Nate while he tries to sleep. These two are just so darn cute together! Olivia loves Nate and Nate loves Olivia. And I love them. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment