Tuesday, April 29, 2014

We're Gonna Have Another Baby!

We are so excited to announce that there will be another baby Breneman this november! I had my 12 week appointment this morning and since they weren't able to hear the heartbeat this early with just the Doppler, we got to have an ultrasound. I was really surprised to see how calm this baby was on the screen considering how difficult it was for us to see Olivia clearly at this point because she was popping all over the place! Maybe I'll be lucky and get a calm one this time to balance out all of Olivia's energy :) 

2 more months and we will find out the gender! I really can't believe I already made it to 12 weeks... I know they say time flies with the second one and I'm really starting to get it. With Olivia, I just couldn't wait for her to get here so I counted down almost every single day. This time I feel like I wouldn't mind so much if he takes his time growing, stay in there, give me more time to prepare, etc... I might be majorly regretting saying that in 5 1/2 more months though haha!

You may have noticed I said "he" back there, that's because I'm calling him a boy until proven otherwise. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Nate wants a girl cause he thinks we won't have to buy more stuff that way, silly Nate :) 

Anyways, we are very excited and I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on "his" progress!  (Hehe) 

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw the ultrasound picture on instagram, I thought the head and body were separate babies, and I thought there were twins. Congratulations on there just being one. :-P Our family seems to be pretty good at making boys so I'd say your chances of having one are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete