Monday, July 7, 2014

Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove

Pleasant Grove does Strawberry Days every year and I've always thought it would be fun to go but just never actually managed to figure out when it was actually happening or where or just got my butt out the door.  So this year I told Nate that we were going to make it happen.  And we did!  I couldn't actually go on any of the cool rides but I got a funnel cake and watched Nate take Olivia on some rides.  It sure was fun!

I'm not sure if the video will work or not, but it was Nate taking Olivia down the giant slide on a burlap sack.  Olivia LOVED it and kept asking for "more more!"






 Nate also took her on the Carousel like 4 times.  She really didn't look like she was enjoying it that much because she had a straight face the entire ride but every time it ended she just wanted back on!



Nate hopped on the horse with her for this time around :)

And of course, Nate shared an ice cream cone with Olivia.  He's such a sucker for her adorable "please" and loves to give her everything she wants.  He's the cutest Daddy ever.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I love that pic of Nate and Olivia.

    ReplyDelete