Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thirst Hair Show

Every year, Aveda does a lot of fund raising for Earth Month and then donates all the money to different causes around the world and in our communities.  This year, my school raised money for local clean water and also for small communities in various countries and for the Tsunami in Japan.  As part of that fund raising, my school put on a fashion show and the theme was Thirst.  All the students were divided into either dry deserty looks or into smooth hydrated looks.  I got to be in a desert group.  Here is my model!






 My goal wasn't really to make her look like a cave woman but I wasn't in charge of clothing so I couldn't change that.  I just did the hair and make up and I'm pretty proud of that :)

5 comments:

  1. That hair style definitely looks dry. You did a great job! I want you to do that to my hair sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair looks really cool. I like it! Yeah, that outfit wasn't fabulous, but you guys had like $3 to spend so it isn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your model looks awesome. Her hairstyle really does put me in mind of a desert. That lipstick color is unusual. Sounds like a fun fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get thirsty looking at the hairstyle, so I would say you definitely succeeded. Good job!

    ReplyDelete