Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

I've decided that I apparently don't get blog posts up until about a month after they've actually happened.  So...  You can look for the 4th of July post in August!  For now, here was our cinco de mayo yummy dinner :)

This was the mango salsa.  The bowl on the left was mine because it didn't have as much cilantro


 Nate made homemade Chicken, feta and lime taquitos


This is actually leprechaun stew but since I didn't get a change to make any for St. Patrick's day this year, Nate let me make it for Cinco de Mayo instead :)  Lime still works for mexican food right?


Nate also made his own refried beans with black beans.  They were SO good!


I'd say the meal was a success.  And the leftovers even tasted good!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that meal looks delicious! I like the looks of that salsa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I want to try that salsa. Yummy! Lime totally works with Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture with the dinner all presented on the plate looks amazing. Nate is such a good cook. It makes me sad you live so far away, because I would love to sample some of the deliciousness now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look really yummy!!
    The refried beans made with black beans sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete