Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Blessing and Family in Town

Last weekend we went up to Idaho with Nate's family for the blessing of our new niece, Breelyn Graci.  Here is the whole family (except Brittany, Dave, and Halley)

All the guys in the circle
Nate and Kyle pretending to be nice to each other
But this is what they were really doing

After we got back to Utah, we did hair cuts on everyone.  This is the only picture we got of cutting but there was a lot of hair in the trash by the end of the day.  I cut about 3 inches off of my mother in law, about 2 inches off of Charity's, cut Kyle's into a fauxhawk and trimmed my Father in law's around the sides.
On Tuesday we went to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point
There was a lot of pretty scenery, goofing off, and having a good time.

We went to the dock and fed the fish too
It was really hot outside so whenever we found some shade, we sat to rest for a minute

And Kyle hid behind pillars and popped into some pictures

The gangs all here
Nate had a nose picking emergency
Oh look, he pops out of doors too!




All in all, I'd say we had a good time

3 comments:

  1. I love going to Thanksgiving Point! The gardens are so pretty. How fun that you got to go the baby blessing and spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! Looks like you had a good time with family. What a cutie little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on this blog. You have lots of fun pictures. My favorite is the one with all those gigantor men and the little tiny baby that just got blessed. (I don't mean that the men are "gigantor" in a bad way, I just mean that the baby looks extra small compared to them. I also like Nate and Kyle and the picture of how they REALLY act (haha). Kyle is definitely a master at popping in and out of places! And, of course I love all the pictures of my cute Sarah (and Nate too!) I love Thanksgiving point. Its always a fun place to be. Looks like everyone had a good time! Nate has a great family!

    ReplyDelete