Thursday, October 4, 2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend, my friend Savannah threw me a baby shower.  It was fun to be able to get together with some friends that I hadn't seen in a while, and it was nice to have something to look forward to to keep my mind off of how impatient I am to have this baby!  I know I still have a little over 4 weeks to go and I'm glad she's still in there growing the way she should be but I just can't wait to have her out of me and here!  Anyways, here are some pictures from the shower....

We got yummy kneaders sandwiches and tarts




Some friends from school were able to come celebrate with me

Onesie decorating - you can see I was having some issues trying to make my fabric pen work...

Nate's sister Halley was able to come down from school in Idaho for the weekend


The finished products!  I love the one that looks like the Sinclair Dinosaur :)

They told me to look excited....

I got lots of blankets, she definitely won't be cold this winter!



Nate's Mom sent this quilt with the baby's name embroidered in the middle.  And of course it matches her room colors perfectly :)

Cleaning up at the end, it's my hula skirt.  It kind of makes me look ginormous though

All in all I'd say the party was a success!  The food was delicious, there was fun to be had, and I got some really cute gifts for this baby of mine.  Now I just need to get started on all her laundry!

1 comment:

  1. That little red dress you were holding up in one of the pictures looks really cute! It's so fun looking at baby stuff. I love baby showers. What a fun party.

    ReplyDelete