Saturday, November 10, 2012

Introducing the newest Breneman....

Miss Olivia Christine Breneman was born just over 2 weeks ago on October 26th!  I know I'm pretty late getting posts up about her first 2 weeks of life so please bear with me as I start getting things all figured out.  Having a baby seems to make everything take longer!  Enjoy these pictures from her first moments of life.



 I love how grumpy she looks here.  She was NOT enjoying this bath!

 All cleaned up and ready for some snuggles

 Holding her Daddy's hand while we waited for the pediatrician to check her out


Getting ready to move out of the birthing suite and into the recovery room

Is that not the most precious face you've ever seen?!

The one and only time that Olivia was actually in my room after delivery....  (more on that in a later post)

My "push" present.  I never knew this was even a thing until very recently but apparently husbands are supposed to give their wives a present for pushing out the baby.  I always thought that having the baby out was the present but this is awesome too!  I didn't get a picture of it but it's a charm bracelet with a charm for each person in our little family of 3 :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't wait to see you guys, and Olivia next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia is so cute, I cannot wait to hug her. I'll see you in 10 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia is a beautiful little princess. And Sarah looks pretty dang amazing in these pictures so I can see where she gets it from...and, of course, Nate is also very handsome. I'm so glad she's here safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete