Friday, June 1, 2012

It's a GIRL!


So we had a random little trip to the doctor's office today...  And we figured while they were looking around anyways that we might as well just peek again.  It would appear that the small flicker of a maybe something that could have been a boy part was the umbilical cord.  Everything is still going great with our baby girl (although I apparently need more fiber in my diet) and even though the doctor still wouldn't diagnose her officially as a female (because I still have to go in to the hospital next week and get the 18 week ultrasound anyways), we feel like it would be just plain silly to say we don't know the gender anymore because well.....  That is a lady part.  I don't mean to be inappropriate but I really don't think you can question whether or not this is a boy or girl.
Hopefully my dear sweet baby won't hate me when she's older because I posted her girly bits on the internet for all to see!  Nate is of course terrified to have a girl but he's also so very excited.  There is no doubt in my mind that this little angel will have her Daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger.

2 comments:

  1. Nate is doomed. This little girl will have him doting on her from day 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is as it should be.
    (addendum to above comment.)

    ReplyDelete